This article is for Administrators who would like to to create an assessment for only one Application.
A Singular Assessment is when you create an assessment for only one Application. The Application will need to be submitted before you can assess it. Applications that have the status “Started” do not have this function.
If you would like to access more than one application for a specific grant, it might be best to create an Assessment Round. Assessment Rounds allow you to create and standardise assessments to evaluate all applications against the same criteria and make it easier for decisions down the line. Refer to Create Assessment Round.
- Navigate to the All Applications submenu via the Applications menu, click View.
- Click Create Assessments.
Step One: Assessors
- Click Select Assessors, then click Next.
*Note: You have the option to choose both “Assessors” and “Administrators” to assess the application.
Tip: If your desired Assessors is not on the list, it means they do not have an account. See Invite New Assessor to learn how to invite them. If this is the case, click Cancel. After you have invited the desired Assessors, you can return to create an assessment for this application.
Step Two: Template
Here you have the three options:
(A) Select an existing assessment form template
(B) Select an existing assessment form template and Edit the template
(C) Create a New Assessment Form
*Important Note: See Assessment Templates to learn how to create and edit templates.
Below is the Assessment Form used in this example. This form has fields that will enable the Assessor to rate the application which will result in a “Total Score”. This feature very helpful in the assessment process.
Step Three: Conflicts of Interest (COI)
- (Optional) Tick “Enable Conflict of Interest declaration” if you would like accessors to notify you if there is a COI. See Conflicts of Interest for more information.
- Click Next.
Step Four: Create Assessment
- Click Create Assessment. Selected Assessors will be notified and the assessment process will begin.
- After you have created your assessment you can monitor it via the Assessments menu.
- In this example, since it is a Singular Assessment, it is not part of an Assessment Round.