A Singular Milestone is when you create a Milestone for only one Application.
Note: If you would like to create the same Milestone for a number of different Applications at the same time, you can create a “Milestone Batch”. Refer to Create a Milestone Batch.
Create a Singular Milestone
- Go to the “All Milestones” menu. Click Create Milestone.
Alternatively, navigate to the Application via the All Applications menu, or via your Dashboard. Click Add Milestone.
Step One: Milestones
- You can click Create Milestone to start from scratch, otherwise you can click Import Template to use an existing Milestone. Note: You can amend an imported template.
- Enter the Title, Due date and Funding amount being the amount of funds that will be paid to the applicant after completion of all deliverables on the Milestone.
- (Optional) Enter the Description.
- Click Create Form.
- You will be navigated to a custom form builder where you can establish deliverables that will be required by the Applicant as part of this Milestone. See Milestone Templates.
Select the funding application to apply to the milestone. Note: this step does not apply if you started this process via the application itself.
Step Two: Application
- If applicable, select an application.
Step Three: Reviewers
- Select which Administrators will have access to review your Milestone. This example will Specify an Admin.
- Click Create Milestones
As this example Specified an Admin to review the Milestone, the status of the Milestone will be “Pending review”.
If the Reviewer declines one of the deliverables, the status of the Milestone will change to Resubmissions requested. The applicant will be notified. No action is required by you until the applicant resubmits the milestone for further approval.
See Managing Milestones to learn more about next steps and how to make payment.