This article is for Administrators who wish to learn how to create a new letter template while creating Milestones.
While you are creating a Milestone you can use existing form templates, or you can make your own. You can also edit existing templates.
Create New Application Form:
If you are in the process of Creating a Grant, you can click New Form.
You will be navigated to a form builder tool where you can build your template.
Start by adding any field type to the form.
After you drag and drop your first field you can start to create your first page.
- In the middle section (surrounded by red) you can:
- add, duplicate and delete sections
- edit section settings
- more fields to existing or new sections
- On the right hand side (surrounded by blue), you can:
- add, reorder, delete or duplicate pages
- note: page names are only editable via the middle section
Edit Application Template:
Click the 3 dots on the template you wish to edit.
Note: If a template that you try to edit is in use, some functions might be locked. If you cannot edit how you wish, you may benefit from duplicating the template via the menu at the top right.
Tip: You can also create and manage templates via the templates menu.